As students increasingly turn to social media to connect with people, gather information, and help form opinions, schools have the opportunity to become a valuable part of a prospective student’s life. At CUnet, we provide the expertise and technology to help your school engage and interact with online communities to attract students, keep them engaged, and then build strong alumni relationships.
Monitor and Measure
To create and execute effective online marketing campaigns, it’s essential first to understand what is being said about your school—both positively and negatively. CUnet can provide you with this critical insight and then help you connect and interact with potential students through:
- Social media auditing
- Strategic use of Facebook, Twitter, and blogs
- Communities designed to increase retention
- Compelling social media campaigns
- Detailed reporting and results analysis
- Social media training for your staff
Media Management Platform
SocialThumb, CUnet’s social media management system, allows your school to manage their entire social media presence through a single dashboard. By integrating platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare, SocialThumb gives you the power to streamline the publishing process while tracking the ROI of school campaigns. Available as licensed software or a fully managed offering, CUnet’s SocialThumb allows you to:
- Manage and streamline—Schedule, manage, and assign activity, and easily share across social networks in a single step, incorporating clear workflow and approval paths.
- Listen and communicate—The Social Inbox makes it easy to track and monitor social media activity while enabling you to quickly respond and engage with students and prospects.
- Measure and report—Beyond simple monitoring, SocialThumb provides extensive analytics allowing users to easily track activity, engagement, and reach with key audiences; measure the effectiveness of different channels; and measure basic sentiment.
To request more information about our services, click here.