Paramus, N.J. - April 14, 2010 -- CUnet, a leading provider of online performance marketing solutions for the higher education sector, now offers additional student acquisition and retention opportunities for its clients via mobile devices and wireless networks.
"As a leader in the industry, we constantly seek ways to provide additional value to our clients, and by adding a comprehensive suite of mobile marketing services, CUnet can help colleges and universities leverage this emerging media channel to effectively reach potential students," said Matt McLaughlin, president of CUnet. "Whether we are working with clients to attract applicants via text messaging or by accessing the Internet through cell phones and mobile devices, CUnet’s mobile marketing team has the experience and technology needed to reach prospective students utilizing everyday communication vehicles."
With CUnet’s investment in state-of-the-art mobile technology platforms, the company provides measurable, comprehensive mobile marketing solutions including:
- Mobile ad display and short-form lead generation that leverage CUnet’s network of publishers reaching over 99% of all mobile users
- Short code lead acquisition using CUnet’s best-in-class mobile platform that ensures a marketing campaign’s compatibility with over 90% of mobile devices
- Mobile pay-per-call marketing solutions utilizing click-to-call technology, providing unlimited 1-800 telephone numbers and complete call recording
- Relationship text messaging that provides text alerts, message broadcasting, and custom text services to enhance student engagement and retention
- Mobile search engine marketing combining CUnet’s EnrollCall (1-800) inbound call capabilities and search engine marketing team expertise
CUnet’s mobile marketing team is being led by mobile media strategist Akeel Haider, a seasoned, results-driven marketing professional with over six years of experience in mobile media from an agency and publisher perspective. In his role, Haider utilizes his expertise in the areas of mobile advertising, software, and carrier best practices to drive student applications, enrollments, and long-term retention for CUnet clients. Haider holds a master’s degree in information systems from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
For more information about services that CUnet provides, call 1-888-77-CUNET or visit www.cunet.com.
CUnet is the premier provider of online performance media and interactive marketing services driving qualified student inquiries and enrollments for the higher education industry. Launched in 2003, the company has grown rapidly to oversee the promotional campaigns of over 1,000 colleges, universities, and career schools throughout the United States and Canada. CUnet is dedicated to creating cost-effective marketing programs using a mix of online media strategies and formats to find prospective students, generate qualified response, and maximize enrollments and starts. CUnet is a subsidiary of Nelnet, a leader in education planning and financing for more than 30 years. CUnet is based in Paramus, NJ. For more information, visit www.cunet.com.